Extra Credit Opportunity #3 – Due by Friday, November 28

We’ve finished the first quarter of this year.  These questions ask you about the first quarter and both books we’re finishing at school.  Answer with specific ideas.  Proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation are required. 

1.  What plans do you have to improve on your grades from the first quarter?  Be specific!!! 

2.  What advice would you give someone who was failing one of their classes?  What must you do to succeed in this class?

3.  As we finish The Revealers what did you think of the ending?  What would you want included that wasn’t?

4. As we approach Thanksgiving what are you most thankful this year?

5. How would you feel if you were Grace, and both Arthur and Miss Lesley left on the same day?

Other comments to share with your team?  Add them!

13 thoughts on “Extra Credit Opportunity #3 – Due by Friday, November 28

1. 1. My plans to improve my grades from the first quarter include spending more time on homework and making sure it is correct.
    2. My advice for someone who is failing one of their classes is to do your homework and complete all of your work. Also, turn your work in on time and be sure to pick up all of your make-up work.
    3. I thought the ending to The Revealers was good, but I wanted to hear about what happened to Bethany and her dad.
    4. I am thankful for my friends and family that love me.
    5. If I were Grace, I would feel lonely and abandoned.

2. 1.) To do better on my social studies tests, and study more this year.
    2.) My advice for someone failing one of their classes is to study for your tests, do your classwork and homework, and try your best in all of you classes.
    3.) I think that the ending of the Recealers was pretty good. And one thing I want to know is what happened to Bethany and her dad.
    4.) I am most thankful this year for my family and friends who admire me.
    5.) I would feel lonely if I was any of them who were abandoned.

3. 1. I plan on doing lots of extra cradit, putting more effort into my school work and homework, doing better in ALL of my classes, doing more than what is expected from me, using my time for studying, going over my work before turning it in, using my time more wisely instead of waisting it on un-important things, and re-reading my work.
    2. If one of my friends were failing their classes i would just tell them what i expect from myself and just to try their best no matter what. I would also tell them that in order to suceed in their classes then they have to put effort into their work and take responsiblity or their actions!
    3. I thought the revealers was a good book exspecially if you were someone who could actually relate to it. If you were in the middle of being bullied and you didnt know what to do then this book could help you in some good ways and some not so good ways. The end of this book was okay but it sort of left me stuck on what happen between Bethany and her Father.
    4. During this years Thanksgiving I am thankful for the people in my life like my family and friends.
    5. If I was Grace and I found out that both Arthur and Ms. Lesley left i would probably feel abandoned, sad, and even confused!

4. 1. My plans to improve my grades are, do better on my homework and turn it in, study more, make better grades on tests.
    2. I would tell my friend who is failing a class to, do and turn in all there work and homework, study for all the tests, and to pay attention in class.
    3. I thought it was a good ending, except it needed to include what happened to Bethany and her Dad.
    4. this year’s Thanksgiving im most thankful for my friends and family.
    5.If I was Grace and Arther and Ms.Lesie both left i would feel, sad, anbanded, and a little mad.

5. 1.I plan to do all my work and activitys for class.
    I also plan to up my grades in science class.
    2.work hard in class, keep on task, try your best at all your work!
    3.I would not have done all that in the first place. an that way none of that would have happened
    4.My family and all my good friends I have.
    5.I would feel sad, abandoned, and lonely cause my friends would be gone.

6. 1. I plan to study harder and remember to get things signed.

2. Ask someone in their class or someone who understands the material to help them. To success you must follow the teachers rules and listen to her. Also, do the reading.

3. I thought it was pretty good because they wound up succeeding after being “out of business”. More stuff about people making fun of race, style of clothing and other personality items.

4. I am thankful for discovering how much fun reading can be thanks to Stephanie Meyers.

5. I would have been sad and done the same thing that she did.

7. 1. To improve my grades from the first quarter I plan to complete all homework, and to study for my tests.
    2. My advice to someone who is failing this class would be to pay attention and complete all assignments. You must complete all of your assignments, do all of your homework, and pick up your makeup work to succeed in this class.
    3. In the ending of the revealers I would have liked them to include what happened to Bethany and her dad, and also what the response was to Richies story.
    4. This year I am so THANKFUL for all of my friends and family, but I am especially thankful for my stepmom.
    5. If I were Grace and Arthur and Ms. Leslie both left on the same day I would feel so lonely and like I didn’t have anybody really there for me any more besides my family.
    Other Comments: Over all I think we have a great team this year and hope to have some of the same people on my team next year!!!

8. 1. I plan on studying harder for tests and making sure that I complete all of my work.
    2. The advice that I would give to someone who is felling would be to make sure that you turn everything in on time(especially projects), and getting homework turned in can actually make a big difference in a grade.
    3. I didn’t like the ending of the REVEALERS. I wanted to see what happend with Bethany and her dad.
    4. This year I am MOST! thankful for my friends and family.
    5. If I was Grace and my two favorate people left I would fill lonely, abandond, and sad.

9. 1. I plan to do my work more, and do it correctly.My math grade isn’t goining to be the best so I am going to do my work more.
    2. If I were failing a class I would be focusing on my work, and study more.
    3. I didn’t like the ending of the revealers, because it didn’t elaborate on Bethany’s storie.
    4. I am most thankful for my mom and little brother.
    They keep my day happy.
    5. I would be pouting all day long if Arther and Ms.Leslie left.

10. 1.Stop the attitudes and stop being the teacher when I’m not!!!!
    2.Do what your told by the teacher and I need to turn in my homework!
    3.I thought there was gonna be more to it than only a few sentances, alot more than they did.
    4.My food cause most familys dont celebrate thanksgiving cause they can’t afford it!!!!
    5.I would feel like someone just RIPPED my heart out!!!

11. 1. To pay more attention in class and turn in more homework.

2. That they should work hard because if you really wont it you can get it!!!!!!

3. I thought it was awsome and they should have put what happens next.

4. To have all the people that i do and the way that they love and care about me.

5. I would be really upset and really sad that she lost her 2 best friend.

12. 1. I plan to pay more attention in class and do any extra credit I can do to bring my grade up higher if I need to.
    2. Pay attention and work hard.
    3. I think the reavelers was a great book and I hope for some of the kids who get bullied will learn to settle their problems in a different way instead of taking it out on innocent kids.
    4. My parents who have taught me to do the right things, my friends who have always been there for me and my teachers who have taught me new things and is helping me to go to college.
    5.I would feel sad because they have taught her new things and has made her a good person.

13. 1. What plans do you have to improve on your grades from the first quarter?
    To be more neat.

2. What advice would you give someone who was failing one of their classes? What must you do to succeed in this class?
    To try your best and to not give up it’s your future at stake so believe in yourself i know and your teachers know and you even know you CAN do it.

3. As we finish The Revealers what did you think of the ending? What would you want included that wasn’t?
    I didn’t like the ending, I think they should of resolved the main problem in the book (bullying).

I’m most thankful for snapping out of what i was going through last school year.

It would tear me apart knowing my friend and my teacher would leave and probably not return.

I hope you all have a great thanksgiving
    and see you all on monday!!!